Oggi è 22 nov 2017 17:49

Tutti gli orari sono UTC [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
MessaggioInviato: 27 nov 2013 02:02 
Non connesso
Io sono Mark Reale

https://www.facebook.com/events/474689832640575/

RIOT V + Battle Ram + guests

MY GRAVEYARD PROD. proudly presents RIOT V for an exclusive Italian date!! RIOT V is the continuation of RIOT after the death of Mark Reale in the “Immortal Soul” Line Up plus new singer Todd Michael Hall (Jack Starrs Burning Starr)
More news and details coming soon..
SHINE ON!

Ecco il comunicato della band:

RIOT would like to thank all of our fans for their undying patience, love and support as we go through a difficult transitional period for the band.
As all of you know, we lost our inspirational leader, founder and brother Mark Reale last year after a long battle with Crohn’s disease. In Mark’s honor and with the blessing of his father, Tony Reale, we have decided to continue to carry the torch for our fallen comrade.
There has been a lot of speculation and opinions concerning what the band should do next. We understand the apprehensions held by many, but out of respect for Mark and our legion of fans we have decided to continue to bring you the RIOT music you’ve come to know, love and appreciate throughout the years. We promise to continue on in this same great tradition. We couldn’t move forward without your support.
We also would like to thank the many singers who tried-out to be a vocalist with RIOT as we worked to replace the great Tony Moore, who has decided to step away from the music business. He has settled down with his wife, Ann and a great job. We thank Tony for joining us on a reunion record and a few dates for our fans and we wish him and his wife nothing but the best; Never Surrender Tony!
Thank you vocalist extraordinaires Tony Harnell, Bryan Harrington, Sean Peck, Daniel Heiman, Joey Belladonna, Chandler Mogel and a host of others for believing, singing and chatting with us and helping us out.
We would like to introduce an amazing vocalist and human being who will help us rebuild this metal juggernaut and step in and fill some big shoes while sharing the same vision as the rest of us. He has the experience to take over the
reigns and front one of metal’s pioneering bands with an amazing vocal range and stage presence. He is a great songwriter to boot! Please put your hands together and welcome to the stage … Todd Michael Hall.
You might know Todd from Jack Starr’s Burning Starr and Reverence. If you do know him you know this guy can sing! We went through many talented vocal submissions, but in the end, metal aficionado and guru Bart Gabriel, who happens to work with the great Burning Starr knew what we were looking for and bestowed upon us this great gift in a vocalist.
Todd is the fifth in series of great RIOT frontmen. Phase One: Guy Speranza; Phase Two: Rhett Forrester; Phase Three: Tony Moore, Phase Four: Mike DiMeo and now Phase Five: Todd Michael Hall!
With a few European RIOT V (Mark Reale Tribute) dates being booked for early 2014 and a new album in the works for a summer 2014 release, RIOT V is inspired as never before and still at the top of its game. The new CD promises to be a true successor to the legacy of “Thundersteel,” “Privilege of Power” and “Immortal Soul.”
Mark Reale and the RIOT legacy will forever shine on and as long as the people demand it we will keep coming back with great music for years to come.
Thank you and lots of love for your faith and undying support throughout the years and for your future support. Please welcome Todd Michael Hall to RIOT V.

SOLO TRE LE DATE PREVISTE:

RIOT V - (A TRIBUTE TO MARK REALE) - LIVE IN EUROPE
Introducing new vocalist TODD MICHAEL HALL!
07-02-2014 Brescia, Italy
08-02-2014 Wurzburg, Germany / Metal Assault Festival
09-02-2014 Athens, Greece

NON MANCATE: potrebbe essere per alcuni la prima volta...e magari anche L'ULTIMA.

Il nuovo cantante è bravissimo:

ecco un sample di wings are for angels con Todd alla voce http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8PQJBRva70

Immagine

Barbaro - Metal Warmonger ha scritto:
Poffa, sei veramente uno dei più grandi maiali d'Italia

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 27 nov 2013 16:58 
Non connesso
Io sono Mark Reale

Aggiunti i Ryal (dalla sardegna con ex membri degli Holy Martyr), oltre ai BattleRam in apertura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRb-idiw31I ecco un loro, secondo me ottimo, pezzo

Immagine

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 10 dic 2013 20:09 
Non connesso
Io sono Mark Reale

ecco la locandina!!!!

Immagine

Secondo me bellissima e significativa nell'immagine!!!

Immagine

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 11 dic 2013 14:44 
Non connesso
Io sono Mark Reale

RIOT V LIVE A BRESCIA 7 febbraio - RYAL E BATTLE RAM di supporto

TICKET PRICE : 23,00 euro

CHRISTMAS TICKET : Da oggi 11 Dicembre fino al 31 Dicembre SPECIAL CHRISTMAS TICKET 18,00 EURO!!!
Per acquistare il Christmas Ticket : www.circolocolony.org
o direttamente al locale

OFFERTA VALIDA FINO AL 31 DICEMBRE 2013

Immagine

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 11 dic 2013 18:46 
Non connesso
Trooper

AleDefender ha scritto:
RIOT V LIVE A BRESCIA 7 febbraio - RYAL E BATTLE RAM di supporto

TICKET PRICE : 23,00 euro

CHRISTMAS TICKET : Da oggi 11 Dicembre fino al 31 Dicembre SPECIAL CHRISTMAS TICKET 18,00 EURO!!!
Per acquistare il Christmas Ticket : http://www.circolocolony.org
o direttamente al locale

OFFERTA VALIDA FINO AL 31 DICEMBRE 2013

non s'era capito

In the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there and there. It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation, nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.
I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 11 dic 2013 18:50 
Non connesso
Io sono Mark Reale

eh devo dirlo ovunque :) pure qui :)

Immagine

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 05 feb 2014 18:05 
Non connesso
Io sono Mark Reale